EUROPIPE Plastics Co., Ltd. – EUROPIPE recruits electromechanical staff with a salary of 7 – 10 million VND/month.
• Repairing, maintaining, and maintaining machinery and equipment in the whole factory
• Dismantle and repair the machinery system, handle problems arising on machinery and equipment in the factory upon request from the production department.
• Maintain machinery and equipment according to the periodic maintenance schedule: lathes, CNC machines, stamping machines, specialized machines, pressure casting machines, etc.
• Control machinery and equipment according to equipment management procedures.
• Advising and advising the Board of Directors on technical solutions, equipment, and machinery, improving productivity, and longevity of equipment and machinery.
• Perform tasks as requested by the head of the department
Type of employment: Full-time
• Free shift meal support
• Pay social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to the labor law and the company’s regulations
• Annual summer travel, union activities organized by the company, water industry sports festival,…
• Other welfare regimes according to the company’s regulations
• Have the opportunity to learn and develop professional skills, work in a professional and dynamic environment
• Annual salary increase.
Degree requirements (minimum): College/University majoring in electromechanical, manufacturing…
• Graduating from college or higher
• Gender: Male. Age: 20-40 years old.
• Priority is given to candidates who have experience in maintaining and maintaining factory machinery: CNC lathes, stamping machines, special-purpose machines, pressure casting machines.
• Enthusiastic in work, proactive, eager to learn
• Ability to work independently and in a team
Gender requirement: Male
Industry: Electromechanical/Industrial Machines, Maintenance, and repair
– Euro Green Plastic Factory, Highway 3 Thuan Thanh, Pho Yen, Thai Nguyen.
– By Email: email@example.com
– Tel: 0976.217.285
– Submit directly at Euro Green Plastic Factory Office, Highway 3 Thuan Thanh, Pho Yen, Thai Nguyen.
– Notarized ID card
– Notarized curriculum vitae
– Health Certification
– Confirmation of identity (behavior) (confirmed from the People’s Committee of the ward/commune where you live)
– Degrees and relevant certificates