The conduit can be easily coiled, and cause no damage to surfaces, it is installed on and shows no distortion when being bent. Their flexibility makes it easier to be installed in rough places, therefore, not many fittings are needed, reducing installation costs. All conduit is installed with compatible fittings (couplings, elbows, connectors) and electrical boxes...
uPVC Flexible corrugated conduit is fire retardant and produced in accordance with standard TCVN 7417-1:2010/ IEC 61386-1:2008
- Capable of tight roll;
- No damage to the wall surface of the building;
- Reduce installation time in difficult-to-construct locations;
- Reduce attached accessories, and save construction costs.
- All conduit is installed with compatible fittings (couplings, elbows, connectors) and electrical boxes
- The conduit is suitable for surface mounting or places with many corners that make it hard to install. It is also suitable for big machines (mobile or fixed) with high frequent high vibrations