EuroPipe's Cable Conduit Pipes is manufactured from pure unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) material, with the addition of additives to increase oxidation resistance and resistance to rays. ultraviolet rays, rodent repellents such as mice, termites, ants... and coloring.
Products meet production standards TCCS 09: 2022/EU and TCVN 8699: 2011.
- Withstands high external pressure, strong impact resistance, and very good insulation.
- Stable in strong acid, oil, and salt and not damaged by rodents, voltage resistant, not flammable.
- Convenient in the process of transportation, storage, and construction.
- Waterproof and air-tight.
- Plastic pipe life: more than 50 years.
- Specialized in protecting underground cables of telecommunications and electricity, water supply, and drainage industry...