EuroPipe Plastic Co., Ltd – EuroPipe is looking for 02 electrical technicians. As follows:
– Responsible for operating the Refrigeration system.
– Implement maintenance plan, repair, and upgrade refrigeration system equipment.
– Having a maintenance plan for the refrigeration system inside and outside the factory, minimizing unexpected damage.
– Monitor spare materials, components, and spare parts to ensure that supplies are available for maintenance and repair.
– Implement effective energy saving for production.
– Support technical supervision of new construction, factory renovation, the infrastructure of the whole factory.
– Monitor and report the performance of employees to superiors.
– Repair and improve equipment as required.
– Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Board of Directors & Head of Technical Department.
– Support technical departments.
– Age from 25-40 years old. Graduated from University / College of Refrigeration / Electronics / Industrial Electrical
– 2+ years of working experience in a similar position
– Preference will be given to candidates with experience in maintenance and repair of refrigeration, industrial electricity, PLC programming.
– In-depth knowledge of machinery and equipment maintenance at the factory.
– Salary: negotiable depending on experience and capacity + other allowances depending on the position of the department assigned. (From 8 million or more)
– Participating in paying full insurance as prescribed
– Participated in professional training classes
– Professional working environment
– High promotion opportunities
– Long-term stable job.
– Salary increase according to working capacity.
– Euro Green Plastic Factory, Highway 3 Thuan Thanh, Pho Yen, Thai Nguyen.
– By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: 0976.217.285
– Submit directly at Euro Green Plastic Factory Office, Highway 3 Thuan Thanh, Pho Yen, Thai Nguyen.
– Notarized ID card
– Notarized curriculum vitae
– Health Certification
– Confirmation of identity (behavior) (confirmed from the People’s Committee of the ward/commune where you live)
– Degrees and relevant certificates