UPVC pipes are widely used by the superior features, such as insulating sound, resisting heat and increase durability of the product to bring high economic value to consumers. The main components of uPVC pipes are PVC powder, additives, ultraviolet ray resistant substances, heat stabilizers, pigments, lubricants, etc. All are heated and then extruded to form the pipes.
- The uPVC plastic pipe is manufactured in accordance with TCVN 6151- 2:2002/ISO 4422-2:1996; TCVN 8491-2:2011/ ISO 1452-2:2009; ISO 9001:2015
- Pressure Rating: 3 bar, 4bar, 5bar, 6bar, 8bar, 10bar, 12,5bar, 16bar, 20 bar, 25bar
- The whole manufacturing process of Euro Green Plastic is strictly controlled with ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance system, and European standards.
Euro Green Plastic uPVC plastic pipe of all kinds are used popularly in water supply and drainage and some other industries because their advantages: Euro Green Plastic uPVC plastic pipe of all kinds are used popularly in water supply and drainage and some other industries because their advantages:
1. Light, easy to transport and install
2. Smooth surface both inside and outside, small friction factor for good drainage and irrigation
3. High mechanical, impact and pressure strength
4. Do not rust, resistance to chemicals
6. Reasonable prices
- Light, easy to ship and install.
- Smooth surface both inside and outside, small friction factor resulting in high flow rate.
- High mechanical, strength: high pressure resistance, fatigue strength.
- Chemical resistance.
- Non toxic.
- Reasonable prices.
INSTALLATION SOLVENT WELD JOINT
1. Cut the pipe
If it is necessary, cut the pipe to the desired length with pipe cutters, hacksaw orcross cut saw. make sure the cut is square.
Chamfer the cut ends and remove all the burrs of pipe with a knife-edge, fle or deburring tool. Make sure all joining surfaces are free from dirt, dust, water and oil. Mark the pipe end with a socket depth line.
Coat the inside of the fttings socket with a medium layer of cement. Immediately. Apply a full even layer of cement on the pipe for a distance slightly greater than the. Depth of the ftting socket. If the cement dries on either surface before joining, apply another coat.
Hold the pipe and ftting together frmly in position for 30 seconds (dn <63mm) or 30 seconds (dn 75mm - dn 250mm). Wipe the excesstive cement from joint after assembly.
5. Test shall
Do not take the next step until the joint is cured. The hydrostatic pressure test shall be made only after 24 hours.
INSTALLATION GASKETED JOINT
1. Clean and dry
Clean and dry the inside of bell and the outside of spigot end of the pipe. Mark the spigot end with a socket depth line. Chamfer the spigot end of the pipe
2. Clean and dry the gasket
Clean and dry the gasket. Put the gasket into the bell groove.
3. Apply lubricant
Apply lubricant on the spigot end of the pipe and the surface of gasket. The lubricant shall be nontoxic and shall have no deteriorating eﬀects on the gasket and pipe materials.
4. Insert the beveled spigot end
Insert the beveled spigot end into the bell with pull tool until it contact with the gasket. Push the spigot end in until the reference mark on the spigot end is ﬂush wit the end of the bell. If undue resistance to insertion of the beveled end is encountered or the reference mark does not reach the ﬂush position, disassemble the joint, and check the position of the gasket, and remove any debris.