uPVC pipe fittings
uPVC pipe fittings
EuroPipe không chỉ cung cấp các sản phẩm ống nhựa uPVC chất lượng mà còn mang đến cho khách hàng giải pháp đồng bộ với rất nhiều các loại phụ kiện uPVC đi kèm:
- Chủng loại đa dạng;
- Chất lượng đạt tiêu chuẩn Châu Âu;
- Tích hợp ống dễ dàng và trơn tru;
- An toàn cho sức khỏe.
FEAUTURE OF uPVC FITTINGS
- Material: Unplasticized Poly (Vinyl Chloride)
- Size: Full DN 21mm through DN 400mm availability
- Working pressure: PN6 - PN16
- Standard: ISO 4422-3:1996; ISO 1542-3:2009
- Color: Grey or other colors availability upon request
FEAUTURE OF uPVC FITTINGS:
- High Flow Capacity: The smooth interior walls and low friction of uPvc Drainage fttings result in low ﬂow resistance and high volume.
- Low Installation Costs: uPVC Drainage fttings are lightweight and are installed with solvent cement, and gasketed joint. Ease of installation reduces the installation costs.
- Longevity: uPVC Drainage fttings can work for more than 50 years under proper use.
- Environment-friendly: uPVC Drainage fttings can be recycled.
Used to connect uPVC pipes used in civil and industrial water supply and drainage systems.
INSTALLATION SOLVENT WELD JOINT
1. Cut the pipe
If it is necessary, cut the pipe to the desired length with pipe cutters, hacksaw orcross cut saw. make sure the cut is square.
Chamfer the cut ends and remove all the burrs of pipe with a knife-edge, fle or deburring tool. Make sure all joining surfaces are free from dirt, dust, water and oil. Mark the pipe end with a socket depth line.
Coat the inside of the fttings socket with a medium layer of cement. Immediately. Apply a full even layer of cement on the pipe for a distance slightly greater than the. Depth of the ftting socket. If the cement dries on either surface before joining, apply another coat.
Hold the pipe and ftting together frmly in position for 30 seconds (dn <63mm) or 30 seconds (dn 75mm - dn 250mm). Wipe the excesstive cement from joint after assembly.
5. Test shall
Do not take the next step until the joint is cured. The hydrostatic pressure test shall be made only after 24 hours.
INSTALLATION GASKETED JOINT
1. Clean and dry
Clean and dry the inside of bell and the outside of spigot end of the pipe. Mark the spigot end with a socket depth line. Chamfer the spigot end of the pipe
2. Clean and dry the gasket
Clean and dry the gasket. Put the gasket into the bell groove.
3. Apply lubricant
Apply lubricant on the spigot end of the pipe and the surface of gasket. The lubricant shall be nontoxic and shall have no deteriorating eﬀects on the gasket and pipe materials.
4. Insert the beveled spigot end
Insert the beveled spigot end into the bell with pull tool until it contact with the gasket. Push the spigot end in until the reference mark on the spigot end is ﬂush wit the end of the bell. If undue resistance to insertion of the beveled end is encountered or the reference mark does not reach the ﬂush position, disassemble the joint, and check the position of the gasket, and remove any debris.