PPR pipe fittings
PPR pipe fittings
PPR pipe fittings are widely used in liquid transport system today. With high quality PPR, PPR pipe fittings are resistant to impact and corrosion, a good choice for users.
- Various range of prducts.
- European standard.
- Easy and smooth pipe connection.
- High safety.
FEATURES OF PP-R FITTINGS
- Material: Polypropylene Random
- Size: From DN 20mm through DN 160mm availability Pressure
- Rating: 25 bar
- Standard: DIN16962; BS EN ISO 15874-3: 2 013
- Color: Green, white
- Joint: Joining pipe and socket joint fttings by socket fusion joint. Thread joint
- High Temperature Resistance: The sustained working temperature is up to 95oC, the maximum transient temperature is up to 135oC.
- Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity result in preserving heat.
- Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would note be aﬀected by dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
- Low Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs.
- High Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in low pressure loss and high volume.
- Longevity: more than 50 years under proper use. In theory it can be more than 100 years.
- Cold and hot water supply.
- Heating system including ﬂooring heating, wall.
- Central air conditioning system.
- Industrial liquids transportation.
- Industrial air transportation.
INSTALLATION GUIDE PIPING AND ACCESSORIES PP-R
Prepare Preparation: Pipe and jointing fttings; pipe cutters, specialized cutting tools, welding machine
1. Cut the pipe
Cut the pipe in perpendicular by cutter or specialized cutting tools
2. Clean pipe ends and join fttings
Mark the depth to join the pipe and jointing fttings
4. Take the pipe and fttings
When the red light switches oﬀ, the heating is up to 2600, take the pipe and fttings to welding end
5. Join the jointing parts together
Hold the pipe and fttings in position in several seconds and then pull out the pipe and fttings. Join the jointing parts together. Keep the pipe frmly in place after jointing.