HDPE pipes are commonly used to transport liquids because these plastic pipes are resistant to strong chemicals that do not leak or corrode, and have many outstanding advantages in terms of durability and durability. safe compared to other plastic pipes. Polyethylene (PE) for the production of HDPE pipes is the ideal material for the mechanical industry.
- Material: HDPE PE 80 or HDPE PE100.
- Pressure Rating: 6bar, 8bar, 10bar, 12.5bar, 16bar, 20bar, 25 bar.
- Size: DN 20mm through DN 1200mm availability.
- Standard: ISO4427-2:2007; BS 1555-2:2010.
- Colors: Black with blue stripes for water, brown or yellow stripes for gaseous fuels.
- Form Supplied: From 6m, 9m (For DN 110 above) 50 - 200 meters coil length (DN 20-DN 90). W orking temperature up to 45oC Other forms are also available upon request.
- Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be aﬀected by dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
- Corrosion Resistant: resists chemical matters and electron chemical corrosion.
- UV Prevention.
- Low Flow Resistance: smooth interior walls and low friction.
- Excellent Flexibility: can be supplied in coil.
- Easy Installation: light weight and user friendly.
- Longevity: More than 50 years under proper use. In theory it can be more than 100 years.
- Various Joint Availability: socket fusion joint, butt fusion joint, electro fusion joint and transition joint.
- Recyclable and Environmentally-friendly.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES (ISO 4427:2007)
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES (BS 1555:2010)
- Municipal water supply
- Commercial & Residential water supply
- Industrial liquids transportation
- Irrigation pipeline system
- Sewage systems
- Supply of gaseous fuels (BS1555)
GEOGRENMATRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (ISO 4427:2007)
GEOGRENMATRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (BS 1555:2010)
|I. INSTALLATIONS ELECTRO FUSION JOINT||II. BUTT FUSION JOINT INSTALLATIONS|
1. Clean and mark
Clean up the connection part, mark the inserting depth.
Prepare the necessary tools.
Scrape and polish the joint surface.
2. Clamp and clean
Clamp down the pipe on the jig, clean up the joint parts, mill the joint sides, and then adjust the joint parts to make the misplacement less than 10% of the wall thickness.
|3. Align and restrain the fttings to the pipes.||
Put the heating panel in between the two ends.
4. Apply electric current
Apply the electric current to the fttings; the joining parts will be heated and melted, turn oﬀ the current when there is melt ﬂowing in the observation hole.
Remove the heating panel after fnishing heating, join the two heating parts swiftly, increase pressure up to the fusion-joint pressure and keep until it cools down.
Cool without movement or pressure.
Butt Fusion Joint is completed.