PPR pipes are very popular because of their special features such as heat resistance and high pressure resistance, being non-corrosive even in chemical environments with high pH; no leakage, no noise, abrasion resistance, no toxicity, being hygienic. Especially,due to their low thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, they are thought to be safe and fuel effecient for hot water system.
- Material: Polypropylene Random.
- Size: Full DN 20mm through DN 160mm availability.
- Pressure Rating: 10 bar, 16bar, 20bar, 25 bar, or other nominal pressures available upon request.
- Standard: DIN 8077/ 8078:2009; BS EN ISO 15874-2:2013.
- Color: Green or white blue stripes, Green or white red stripes. Pipe for cold water is marked with bule stripes. Pipe for hot water is marked with red stripes.
- Joint: Joining pipe and socket joint fttings by socket fusion joint, Thread joint.
PRODUCT OVERVIEW OF PP-R PIPE
- High Temperature Resistance: The sustained working temperature is up to 95oC, the maximum transient temperature is up to 135oC.
- Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity result in preserving heat.
- Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would net be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
- Low Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs.
- High Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in low pressure loss and high volume.
- Longevity: more than 50 years under proper use. In theory it.
- Cold and hot water supply
- Heating system including ﬂooring heating, wall
- Central air conditioning system
- Industrial liquids transportation
- Industrial air transportation
INSTALLATION GUIDE PIPING AND ACCESSORIES PP-R
Prepare Preparation: Pipe and jointing fttings; pipe cutters, specialized cutting tools, welding machine
1. Cut the pipe
Cut the pipe in perpendicular by cutter or specialized cutting tools
2. Clean pipe ends and join fttings
Mark the depth to join the pipe and jointing fttings
4. Take the pipe and fttings
When the red light switches oﬀ, the heating is up to 2600, take the pipe and fttings to welding end
5. Join the jointing parts together
Hold the pipe and fttings in position in several seconds and then pull out the pipe and fttings. Join the jointing parts together. Keep the pipe frmly in place after jointing.