HDPE pipe fittings
HDPE pipe fittings
EuroPipe along with high quality uPVC pipes, we offers customers a complete solution with various uPVC fittings:
- A wide variety of products.
- European quality standards.
- Easy installation and connection.
- High standard of hygiene.
|Features||Phụ kiện nối & ren||Molded HDPE Fittings||
Fabricated HDPE Pipe Fittings
|PE 100 or PP Material||PE 100||PE 100|
|Size||From DN 20mm through DN 110mm availability||From DN 40mm through DN 1200mm availability||From DN 110mm through DN 1200mm availability|
|Pressure Rating||16 bar or other nominal pressures available upon request||10 bar, 12.5 bar, 16 bar or other nominal pressures available upon request||6 Mbar, 10 bar, 16 bar or other nominal
pressures available upon request
|Standard||ISO 4427-3:2007; BS 1555-3:2010||ISO 4427-3:2007; BS 1555-3:2010||
ISO 4427-3:2007; BS 1555:2010; BS 1519
|Color||Black||Black||Black and green stripes|
|Angles||Various angles available upon request|
|Joint||Connect Pipe and Fitting by Adapter or Threaded Joint||Connect Pipe and Fitting by Flanged or welded joint||Connect Pipe and fttings by welded joint|
- Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be aﬀected by dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
- Corrosion Resistance: resist chemical matters and electron chemical corrosion.
- Low Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs.
- High Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in low pressure loss and high volume.
- Longevity: More than 50 years under proper use. In theory it can be more than 100 years.
- Municipal water supply
- Commercial & Residential water supply
- Industrial liquids transportation
- Irrigation pipeline system
- Sewage systems
- Supply of gaseous fuels (BS1555)
|I. INSTALLATIONS ELECTRO FUSION JOINT||II. BUTT FUSION JOINT INSTALLATIONS|
1. Clean and mark
Clean up the connection part, mark the inserting depth.
Prepare the necessary tools.
Scrape and polish the joint surface.
2. Clamp and clean
Clamp down the pipe on the jig, clean up the joint parts, mill the joint sides, and then adjust the joint parts to make the misplacement less than 10% of the wall thickness.
|3. Align and restrain the fttings to the pipes.||
Put the heating panel in between the two ends.
4. Apply electric current
Apply the electric current to the fttings; the joining parts will be heated and melted, turn oﬀ the current when there is melt ﬂowing in the observation hole.
Remove the heating panel after fnishing heating, join the two heating parts swiftly, increase pressure up to the fusion-joint pressure and keep until it cools down.
Cool without movement or pressure.
Butt Fusion Joint is completed.